Monday, November 05, 2012

uhhh-pdates


eghhh...I'm getting really bad at this. Here's a life update. Kind of. Forgive me.


1. This Halloween, there were no (or at least minimal numbers of) costumes, there was no trick-or-treating, no sugar overload. Instead, there was a Formal Dinner at my Oxford college, which I attended and ate a delicious meal with my brother at my side and 'new' friends all around me. No complaints here.




2. With two [terrible] meets under my belt, I'm officially a competing member of OUAC. It's been nice to be a part of a team and to get moving again, but things would be a lot better if we didn't have to practice under the light of the moon 
(okay, plus some big ole lights. The point is: the moon is out.). 
Keep in mind, PRACTICE IS AT SIX-PEE-EMM, PEOPLE. THE MOON IS OUT AT 6PM! 
I can't handle it.
(the off-white orb is the moon. disregard the other lights.)

3. After my brother came and visited ME, I went to London and visited HIM.
Alright, so maybe I wanted to go to London to see a musician play fo' free in a hip lil record shop, and maybe I had a travel voucher that was about to expire. 
Whatever. I was going to visit my broseph.



{I also have a sweet autograph AND picture with the musician that I could post here, 
but I won't make you jealous. That would be rude.}



4. School is kicking my butt. That is all. No picture for this one.


5. I have a few friends visiting later this week, which means: (a) school will continue to kick my butt, likely with more force, and (b) it'll be a while [again] before another post.


Thanks for being a good sport.
Oh, and go America.
-M



3 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me! Who is the musician?
    Nice pics with your brother. Glad you're running, vaulting and jumping, even under the light of the moon.
    And Oxford is supposed to kick your butt.

    ReplyDelete