In the past seven days, I have:
- met tons of cool/fun/smart/amazing people
- bought a bicycle
- visited a pub (or six...)
- bought all the necessary rain gear
- pole vaulted
- submitted my first of sixteen 9-page papers
- met my college advisor, my research supervisor, and all my professors
- went to my first college "bop"
- successfully toured around town with my first visitors
- and matriculated into the University (more on that in a later post)
|new rain coat! (I bought this one, but in beige)|
So the theme of the first bop (which are essentially just parties within our college) was "A-Z," and you were supposed to dress up as something that started with the first letter of your name. Hence the [homemade] Mickey Mouse attire...
|the building straight on is the Sheldonian Theatre, where matriculation took place.|
Alright folks, till next time...