This year we went au naturel with the xmas tree. Straight out of a north florida pine forest (we got permission, don't worry). It might not be for everyone, but I personally love it. So does my kitty.
|it looks better with the lights on. and i didn't fit the whole tree in this pic. don't hate.|
- Secret Santa gift exchange with the Andrews kids!
- a Harper sibling reunion
- Christmas Eve service (still need to decide which one I'm going to...Any recs?)
- A Harper family gathering for my granny's 89th bday (she's an xmas baby)
- bon fire!
- family movie night (can you tell I like family stuff??)
- sailing/fishing extravaganza for a friend's bday
- lord of the rings marathon. yep, you're jealous.
- annual Harper-Detscher soccer match-up.
Dang. That's an even better list than I thought! Now off to wrap some presents, and not listen to Christmas music. But first, here's a festive 'toon. (If you haven't seen It's a Wonderful Life, go do it now.)
So HAPPY HOLIDAYS, folks. I hope your list of seasonal fun comes to fruition beautifully!