Monday, November 14, 2011

MM #7

Seven. The holy number. The day of my birth. The day of my brothers' births. The number of Snow White's Dwarfs. (okay, that last one's not very important) So yeah, seven is a favorite number in the Harper household.
case in point...

Seven is also the number of times I've attempted this whole Mindful Monday thing. I decided to start it as a way to keep myself in check and conscious of my thoughts/actions/emotions. It's been good I reckon; maybe not as earth shattering as I was anticipating though. In any event, today is Monday. It's a good one: Beautiful weather, beautiful people, beautiful God.

On the to-do list: finish college! T-minus 35 days. Wowzer. I've been chipping away at all the things I need to get done before the ol' graduation (the figurative one that is; I won't walk until May), but mostly I've just been distracted by baking. Woops. I'll leave you with my new obsession, which was BOGO at Publix today:
mini chocolate chips!
Happy Monday, indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment