Tuesday, September 27, 2011

would ya look at that...

Yep, failed again. OKAY, mindful mondays will happen, I promise! More than anything, I need them to happen: My Mondays seem to be just awful lately. And it's not even that I have trouble ending the weekend or anything, it's simply because my Mon's are jam-packed with things I don't. really. want. to do. period. (Granted, there are certainly things I like about my Mondays, so I hope I'm not offending anyone!) I went to bed last night in such a defeated mood, and there's just no need for that, if ya ask me!

I've been pretty occupied lately--all good things, but just a lot of them at once. Here's a brief look into my life right now, with a little bit of encouragement that keeps me going:
 
and the only reason there's any blank space is because i'm in a hurry to head to class, which isn't even included here!

So...next week my Monday will be occupied by an interview and a visit with a great friend, but I'll try to post anyway!

I'll end with a Coach Wooden-ism for you (okay, mostly for me):

"We must remember that we never reach a serious 
goal unless we have the intention of doing so."

No comments:

Post a Comment